WiFi Smoke Alarm Camera is a reliable surveillance device that can protect your home from criminals with accurate person detection push notification.
The easy-to-use hidden camera is perfect to meet your individual surveillance needs, such as thieves prevention, cheating recording, babysitter monitoring. It allows you to monitor the scene day and night and get instant alert message when people enter in the scene.The WiFi smoke alarm camera enables you to monitor your home and family on mobile devices remotely, such as mobile phone, tablet, Mac, or PC computer, so that you can react quickly if the camera detects people in the scene. Or, record continuously to a MicroSD card (sold separately). This is a useful investment on your home security to reduce property loss or confirm your suspicion, recording the critical evidence in 1080p HD. It looks like a smoke detector, which is mounted on the ceiling where people pay few attention. Its installation is quick, simple and easy, which supports both WiFi and wired connectivity. Simply plug to the AC outlet to make it works. Superior to common pinhole camera, this WiFi smoke alarm camera features clear night vision compatible function, letting you monitor the scene day and night. Smart person detection can accurately detect human and sent alert message to your phone timely. Provide activated-audio to hear the sound, you can choose to use or not. With onvif profile-S, you can integrate our smoke alarm camera to most of the 3rd party Onvif NVRs or VMS software to realize mass recording.
+ How it works
- 1. Connect the camera to the internet, once it detects a person in the scene, it will signal a notification to the push server in the cloud.
- 2. The server will send a push message to the app we provide—Google apple.
- 3. The app will push a notification message on your mobile phone.
- 4. When you see the push message, you can view the live video from the camera on your phone instantly, and act quickly if something wrong.
- Excellent hidden security
- Ideal nanny camera
- Wire free, worry free
- Person detection with push notification message
- Remotely view live video from anywhere
- Simple setup and use
- HD 1080p Video
- Night Vision Compatible
- Ceiling Mounted
- Onvif protocols integrates with 3rd party NVR
- Support up to 128GB SD card
- Activated Audio
+ What is included
- 1.Smoke detector camera
- Input voltage：DC12V
- Sensor pixels：2592*1944
- Sensitivity：0.8 lx (IR off)
- Main-stream Resolution：2592*1944@15fps; 2592*1520@25fps
- Video compression：H.264, H.264+, H.265
- DWDR/3D DNR：Yes
- IR cut filter：Yes
- Lens type：3.7mm pinholel lens
- Field of View：H: 76º
- Memory card slot：128G support
- Ethernet：10/100 Base-T
- Wireless：IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Onvif Protocol：Profile-S
- Click here to open Datasheet in PDF
- Q:Can this Smoke Detector Camera detect smoke??
A:No, this Smoke Detector Camera does not function as a smoke detector. Q:Which type of memory card is suitable for this WiFi Smoke Detector Camera? A:Micro SD card – Max 64GB. Some of 128GB micro SD card is supported as long as it is backward compatible. The SD has introduced new files system after 64GB. Q: Does the smoke detector camera make noise when it is working? A: No, it doesn’t make noise. The smoke detector camera is dummy smoke detector housing with built-in covert IP camera. Q: What is FOV? A: Field of view. The horizontal FOV is 85 degrees and the vertical FOV is 65 degrees. Q: Is the recorded video time/date marked? A: Yes. Q: Can this smoke detector camera be used for cloud recording instead of SD card? A: No. Cloud records are not available. However, the smoke detector camera can be connected to Onvif NVR, 3rd party VMS software, Synology NAS station for mass recording. Q: Will this smoke detector camera send me a notification when I feel the action? A: Yes, the smoke detector camera will not alarm but it sends the push message to notify you via your mobile phone. Q: What is the IR.? How it works with smoke detector camera? A: The smoke detector camera has built-in IR cut filter and will provide with a best color image under low light. If you want the camera work under total dark, an external IR illuminator will be needed. Q: If the Wi-Fi signal or power is off, will the smoke detector camera beep to alert you? A: No, there are no speakers in the smoke detector camera and the camera need power all the time.