95W PoE injector is a safe and reliable device, which enables users to create a PoE system with high power budge, satisfying various high power applications.
Working with Fastcabling 5721-23 PoE splitter and 5541-25 PoE powered switch, the whole system will provide 72W remaining power for up to 7 IP devices, and it eliminates the need for an external power supply, reducing costs and simplifying installation.The PoE Injector is seamless compatible with PoH protocol and IEEE802.3bt standard which can deliver 95W high power to the current as well as emerging high power applications such as Cellular base stations, Access control with door locks, televisions and interactive displays, Point of Sales (POS) and information kiosks, etc. Utilize it to create an integrated PoE and non-PoE Gigabit network. There is no need to buy an expensive PoE switch or install electrical wiring and outlets in hard to reach locations. The PoE injector is transparent to the network protocols and Mac address. Simple plug and play makes both power and data are injected through the PoE injector, then they will be sent to device over one Ethernet cable,10/100/1000 network can be accessed. It helps users monitor the current status of PoE power usage easily and efficiently via LED indication. Moreover, it is highly reliable, providing carrier grade surge protection to help protect against ESD events. Because of compact housing, you can integrate it into a variety of environments. Wall mount design provides installation flexibility.
Industrail PoE switch
+ How it works?
- 1. The 5720-74 PoE injector has two ports, one is for “Data In”, the other is for “PoE Out”. (“Data In” is Data Input; “PoE Out” is Power and data Output.)
- 2. Connect the “Data In” port to one of the Non-PoE switch ports with a 1000BASE-T UTP cable, the data can be transmitted to the injector.
- 3. There is a DC power port on the other side, plug the power cord (included) into the nearest AC outlet, the injector gets power and starts to work.
- 4. You connect the “PoE Out” port to the any IEEE 802.3af/at front-end devices that need high power input with a 1000BASE-T UTP with PoE cable to get power and data.
- 5. In a place where is hard to find the AC outlet, the 5720-74 PoE injector and 5721-23 PoE splitter operate as a pair to provide the easiest way to power your PoE or non-PoE devices which need high power input.
- Simple plug and play
- Next generation PoE-95W high power
- Complies with IEEE 802.3af/at/bt
- Integral Surge Protection
- Monitor the status of the total PoE usage in real time
- Cost saving-deploy existing ethernet infrastructure
- Transparent to the network protocols and MAC address
- Wall Mount Design
- Dimensions: 170 *100*40 mm
- Weight: 491g
- Networking Interfaces: (1)10/100/1000 Mbps PoE Ports (1)10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Ports
- PoE Interfaces: IEEE802.3af/at/bt, 4-pair 60W, LTPOE++
- PSE Power on RJ-45: Data Pairs1/2(-),3/6(+) Spare Pairs 4/5(+),7/8(-)
- Power Method: 100-240VAC/50-60 Hz, Universal Input
- Power Supply: AC/DC, Internal, 100W DC
- PoE budget: 95W
- LEDs Per Port: PWR(Green) ,2-Pair(Green),4-Pair(Green),PoE Usage(90%，60%，30%)(Green)
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ± 8 kV, Contact: ± 6 kV
- Surge Protection: Different mode ±4 kv, Common mode ±6 kv
- Operating Temperature: -0°C ~ 40 °C
- Operating Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Voltage Range: 54V DC
+ What is included?
- 1. 95W PoE injector
- 2. Adapter
- 3. Quick guide
- Q: Can the injector be used in outdoor? A: The working temperature is 0 ℃ ~ 40 ℃.
- Q: Do I need a PoE injector for every IP camera I want to connect and power? A: Yes. Every PoE IP camera requires an injector. If you have multiple cameras that require PoE, the Visual PoE switch is recommended.
- Q: Would it be safe to use this injector for a DC12V 3A PoE camera?Would it be safe to use this injector for a DC12V 3A PoE camera? A: It is absolutely safe. The PoE injector sends the small stream and detects the current feedback from the remote camera to determine how much power the remote camera really needs. If the PoE camera requires DC12V 1A, the injector will only send DC12V 1A.
- Q: Can I use this injector to power multi devices? Some needs network and power, others just need power. A: You can use PoE injector with splitter and Pass through switch. The PoE splitter can separate data and power to devices. The Pass through switch can accept data and power from PoE injector and transfer it to multi devices.
+ Related Product