Make your electrical enclosure with ports become truly waterproof.
An ideal and convenient DC power feeding solution for outdoor PoE switch deployment
DC 12V Waterproof 60W Power Supply is useful and flexible units to help outdoor electrical devices easily get stable DC power under harsh environments.DC 12V Waterproof 60W Power Supply provides economic way for DC 12V outdoor electrical devices, such as IP camera, wireless network bridge, supplying with 60W output power via convenient and easy installation, allowing the connecting DC12V electrical devices to get power and network to work normally. IP67 waterproof rated plastic housing that full of pure glue enhances protection from water and electrical risks for the users practically. It meets various required outdoor or industrial standards to ensure high level safety and reliability, such as short circuit, overload, over voltage protections, 62368-1 safety certification, EN61000-3-2 harmonic current regulate etc. Wide working temperature range from -25°C to +70°C under air convection enables it to be used in various rough industrial environments.
+ How it works?
- 1. The 5541-25 PoE powered switch has 8 ports, port #8 is for “Data In”, the other 7 ports are for “PoE Out”. (“Data In” is Data and Power Input; “PoE Out” is Power and data Output.)
- Suit for various DC 12V electrical devices, such IP camera, wireless network bridge
- IP67 excellent waterproof capacity
- Waterproof cable connector, plug and shielded.
- Simple plug and play connection
- No load power consumption<0.3W
- Short circuit, Overload , Over voltage Protections
- 4,000 VAC isolation
- Working temperature : -25°C to +70°C
|Number of Ports||1 port PoE in, 1 ports PoE out|
|Data Rate||10/100 BaseTX|
|Transmission Media||10BaseT Cat. 5 UTP|
100BaseTX Cat. 5 UTP category5e cable
|PoE input||1/2(-), 3/6(+) or 7/8(-), 4/5(+) or 4 pairs working with 5720-74|
|PoE output||1/2(-), 3/6(+) or 7/8(-), 4/5(+) or 4 pairs working with 5720-74|
|Max. Power Output single port||60 W (only used with 5720-74)|
|Connectors||Shielded RJ45, EIA 568A and 568B|
|Network cables||Shielded category 5 (or higher)|
|Surge Protection||Differential mode±2KV, Common mode±4KV|
|Electrostatic standard||Contact 4KV,air 6KV|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||156.5*29*29mm|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C ~ 55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C ~ 70°C|
|Humidity||5 to 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Standards and Regulatory|
|Standards||IEEE-802.3at PoE+ / PSE |
IEEE 802.3 10BaseT
IEEE 802.3u 100BaseTX
IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
|Regulatory||CE, FCC Class A|
- Q: How much power budget does this switch provide? A: 5541-25 PoE powered switch delivers high power budget up to 71W to meet different demand. The PoE port complies with IEEE802.3at(PoE+) standard. Each PoE port is capable of output maximum power up to 30W.
- Q: Can it work at outdoor? I want to add it to my security system. A: The switch can work under temperature range from -20℃ to 70℃. Perfectly fine in various outdoor environments.
- Q: Does the pass through switch require a front-end PoE device? A: Actually not. You can use it to power devieces while the connected devices do not need network.
- Q: Is it safe to my devices? A: This switch is back comapliant with IEEE 802.3af/at standard,which takes 2 twisted pairs to transmit data and power,it can work with any devices that supports IEEE 802.3af/at standard.
+ Related Product