The PoE extender is a cost-saving and easy solution to solve network and power extension issue of low voltage IP devices over 100m.
You can connect your existing PoE device(Switch, NVR) to the IP devices(IP cameras) over 100m with easy installation. Its waterproof and daisy chain design can transmit reliable network at outdoor environment for up to 500m.5540-20 PoE Network Extender is designed to repeat power and data without breaking IEEE 802.3 standard and affecting the data transmission performance. This is a low-cost solution for outdoor IP device deployments that requires long-distance runs to reach the PoE device, such as IP cameras, desktop phones, Wi-Fi access points, or other low voltage devices. The PoE Extender auto-detects a PoE (15.4W) or PoE+ (30W) connection and extends it for 100m over single Ethernet cable (Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6). The extender features in easy installation and no requirement of extra power supply, and it is used between power source equipment (PSE) and a powered device (PD). With daisy chain 4 units, it can extend for a total distance of up to 500m (1640 ft.), and 10/100 Mbps gigabit transmission is available. The aluminum housing and IP66 waterproof design allow the PoE Network extender working outdoor under harsh environment and provide a longer use life. The PoE extender features a convenient wall mountable design for installation flexibility.
+ How it works
- Transparent to network protocols
- Daisy Chain PoE Network Extension up to 500m (1640 ft.)
- Plug and Play, easy cabling Installation
- No required external power supply
- Compatible with the IEEE 802.3af/at PoE standard
- Supports transmission speeds of 100 Mbps
- Waterproof RJ45 Ethernet Connector and Shielded Plug
- Durable metal housing
- Intelligent power allocation
- Convenient wall mountable design
There are no reviews yet.